The Big Foot Walkway is ideal for establishing clear, safe pathways around installations on a flat roof. It offers a secure route for service engineers to gain access to plant and for managing the flow of other personnel. Once on-site, the Walkway is very simple and quick to assemble. The metalwork is galvanised to withstand the year-round elements on a roof, and the gritted top to the Walkway grating provides a permanent non-slip surface in any weather.
The Walkway frameworks comprise of straight sections in 1.5m, 1m & 0.5m lengths, plus 45°, 90° & T-junctions (as shown below). At Big Foot Systems we will be happy to specify a Walkway designed specially to meet your needs. All you need to do is provide accurate drawings of the flat roof and its existing installations and we will supply you with a planned layout and quote.
- Modular - Create your own or we can design one for you
- Qucik and simple assemby
- Easy to remove a section for access
- Designed to spread weight on delicate roof surfaces
- Flat packed for easy transport
- Non-slip fibreglass grating available in yellow or grey
- Galvanised metalwork