With a plan of your roof and dimensions / weights of the plant, we can specify complete Big Foot frameworks to support up to 10 tons. The system is completely flexible - we can change any part of the design of the frame at any time! We can increase or reduce the weight loading (kN/m²) by changing the number of leg assemblies on the frame.
The Big Foot mouldings are made of Glass filled Nylon with UV protection. An independent anti-vibration mat is provided for each foot. All metalwork is hot dip galvanised for all weather protection.
Our system allows for each leg assembly to be removed individually whilst the roof surface is maintained or even re-roofed without the need to decommission and removal of equipment.
Big Foot Systems set the standard of installation on site, providing the consultant with a method of installation which is quick, clean, practical and aesthetically pleasing.
There are three basic modular frameworks available in 1m, 2m and 3m versions. For flexibility, all leg assemblies and cross-bars on the modular frameworks slide up and down to the required location.
The modular frameworks come with 305mm² feet which are provided with anti-vibration mats to fit underneath. The frame is constructed from 40mm x 40mm standard box section. For heavier loads larger 450mm² feet are available and heavy duty 50mm x 50mm box section for some components.
- Sets the standards
- 48 Hour design service - let us do the work
- Spreads the weight of the supported plant
- No penetration of th waterproof membrane, eliminating any difficult detailing, therefore reducing the risk of leaks
- Cost effective
- Complete on-site flexibility both during and after installation
- Flatpack system for easy transport
- Hot dipped galvanised metalwork
- Eliminates the risk to roof guarantee